There’s a Loveland Living Planet Summer Camp for every animal-loving kid. This year, we’ve added new camps and revamped some old favorites. All camps include Animal Encounters, behind-the-scenes experiences, themed activities, T-shirt, water bottle, backpack, and access to camp photos.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- All-new camps for ages 4-5, 8-9, and 12-14
- New experiences and activities added to camps for ages 6-7 and 10-11
- Marine Biologist in Training camp is now for ages 15-17
- Lunch included for full-day camps
Scholarships are available for all camps through the Andeavor Summer Scholars Program.
AVAILABLE SUMMER CAMPS
Campers must have reached the minimum age by the first day of camp. Loveland Living Planet Aquarium reserves the right to cancel or alter registrations of children registered in camps that do not match their age. Campers must be toilet trained to participate in an Aquarium Summer Camp.
EXTENDED HOURS CARE
We love spending extra time with your campers! We can provide supervised care from 8 to 9 AM in the morning, 12 to 1 PM in the afternoon (half-day camps only), and 3 to 4 PM in the afternoon. Campers will enjoy age-appropriate free-choice activities. Extended care hours can be purchased any time during camps by speaking with staff during check in/out. Cash only please. Cost: $7/hour
Registration for camps will remain open until one week before camp. No registration will be allowed after cutoff date. Cutoff days are as follows:
- Camps Running June 4-8: Monday, May 28th
- Camps Running June 11-15: Monday, June 4th
- Camps Running June 18-22: Monday, June 11th
- Camps Running June 25-29: Monday, June 18rd
- Camps Running July 9-13: Monday, July 2nd
- Camps Running July 16-20: Monday, July 9th
- Camps Running July 30-Aug 3: Monday, July 23th
- Camps Running August 6-10: Monday, July 30th
- Camps Running August 13-17: Monday, August 6th
Pick up and drop off of campers can only be performed by authorized adults listed on the registration form. Additional authorized adults can be added during camp if needed. Photo ID is required when picking up campers with no exceptions. Campers may be dropped off no more than 15 minutes before camp start time and must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after camp end time. Failure to comply with drop off/pick up window may result in additional fees.
For more information, please contact Melissa Halvorsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.