FIELD TRIP PRICING
- Students: $4.95
- Title 1 Students*: Free
- Teachers & Staff: Free
- A certain number of parent chaperones can enter free of charge (see below in Chaperones)
- Additional Adult Chaperones: $6.95
- Children and Siblings (ages three and up): $6.95
- Chaperones Paying Separately: $19:95
*Due to stipulations in our funding, our Utah Title 1 school discount determinations are made using the USBE (USOE) Title 1 list. This list only includes schools that are officially designated as Title 1. Unfortunately schools that are only Title 1 eligible may not be included in this list. Please contact your district office for more information about your school Title 1 status.
The Aquarium allows a designated ratio of parent chaperones to enter free with each school group (see below). In order to receive the $6.95 rate for chaperones above the free ratio, payment for chaperones must be made with the school payment (one single payment for the entire group) using one of the following payment options: school/district/business check, cash, or credit card. If chaperones are paying separately, they will be charged the regular admission price of $19.95.
Chaperones must be at least 18 years of age (high school students may not serve as chaperones). Bringing additional children/siblings is discouraged, as it distracts chaperones from their important responsibilities of monitoring student behavior and facilitating learning. However, sibling attendance is at the teacher’s discretion.
Please note that teachers/staff are free and are not charged as chaperones for admission. Although we do not require a certain number of chaperones, we do ask that every student is able to be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
Free Parent Chaperone Ratio
- Pre-K – 6th Grade: One free parent chaperone for every five students.
- 7th – 12th Grade: One free parent chaperone for every 10 students.
- Students with Special Needs: One free parent chaperone for every student.