Once you are ready to make a reservation, complete the online birthday request form; a party coordinator will contact you within 3 business days. Please schedule your party at least three weeks in advance.
• 120 minutes in a private party room
• Admission to the Aquarium for up to 20 (or 40) people for the entire day of your party (10:00am to 6:00pm Sunday through Saturday)
• All day access to Tuki’s Island Fun Center (socks required, age limit 12 years and under for play structure)
• Beverages (pitchers of Coca-Cola products and/or water will be served during your time in the private party room)
• Two (or four) large pizzas (cheese or pepperoni)
• Paper plates, napkins, cups and navy plastic table covers (blue, green, or pink)
• Staff cleanup
Aquarium admission is included with the party packages.
Any combination of children, adults and Aquarium members attending are part of the party count. Birthday child and family are included in the party count.
Party size is limited for safety reasons
• Up to 5 additional tickets (10 for a 40 package) can be purchased at $12 per person
• Aquarium members and children under 2 are not counted against your tickets, but do count toward the occupancy limit of 25 guests (50 for a 40 package).
• If you need to add additional guests, you must purchase the tickets or name the Aquarium members in advance. Aquarium Members must show their membership card on the day of the party. If you go over your 20 (or 40) limit without notice, you will be charged for the additional party participants
Parents who stay with their child need their own Party Admission Ticket and will be part of your party count.
Give your guests a way to contact you. Have them indicate at the check-in desk they are dropping off a child for the party. We will issue a 5-10 minute pass that allows them to take their child to the party room and coordinate pick up with you.
Tuki’s Island Play & Party center is a central play area for the four party rooms. It is designed for children under the age of 12. It is available to Aquarium Members, the general public paying for admission, and party guests. Socks are required for everyone intending to explore the play structure.
Yes, regular birthday candles are allowed in the party rooms. No sparkling or trick candles.
You may bring cake, cupcakes and ice cream. Other outside food and drinks are not permitted. You may, however, order food from the Aquarium. Additional food items must be ordered up at least three days before your party. If you desire additional food on the day of your party, you may purchase food at the café and bring it to the private party room.
Guests can bring table decorations or centerpieces. Balloons are allowed in the party area, but cannot be taken into the exhibits and galleries for the safety of our animals. Glitter and confetti are not allowed.
Parties include 120 minutes in a private party room with all day access to Tuki’s Island Play & Party Center. You and your guests are welcome to explore the Aquarium on your own anytime during the day of your party.
Party size up to 20 people
Aquarium Member price: $270
Standard price: $300
Party size up to 40 people
Aquarium Member price: $450
Standard price: $500
Yes. A deposit of $100 will hold the date and time for your party; the balance will be due the Monday before your party day.
Get up close with one animal and learn all about that amazing animal with an Aquarium Educator. The cost for this party add-on is $50.
• Animal Meet-and-Greets lasts approximately 15-20 minutes and will be held in your private party room.
• Possible animal guests include reptiles, insects, mammals, and birds.
• Animal Meet-and-Greet must be requested at booking and will be booked on a 1st-come-1st-served basis.
• The list of available animals can be found with our Online Request Form.
• When you arrive; skip the general admission line, enter through the southeast doors and check-in 30 minutes early. We will ask you to sign the Party Contract and Information Form before releasing the party admission tickets.
• We will distribute party admission tickets to your guests as they check in at the Aquarium; everyone is required to have a party admission ticket and wristband that allows them into the private party room.
• A guest list is optional; however, a list will ensure your tickets are being used for guests who have RSVP’d. Any additional guests may be asked to purchase their own Aquarium admission unless otherwise specified in your party Contract and Information Form.
• If you have booked an Animal Meet-and-Greet be sure to let your guests know to arrive early so they can enjoy your special guest with you.
• You may bring cake, cupcakes or ice cream to your party. Beverages and 2 or 4 pizzas are provided (depending upon party size). Additional pizza and food items can be ordered through the Aquarium 3 days in advance. Other outside food is not allowed.
• Children playing in Tuki’s Island are required to wear socks. We have socks available to borrow or you may wear your own.