NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Complete the entry form, providing your contact information and click enter. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. MST December 1, 2021. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter are prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or failure, whether caused by website users, tampering, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, defect, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access to, or alteration of, entries.
To enter by mail, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, handprint (no mechanical reproductions accepted) your name, address, daytime telephone number, age, and (if applicable) email address. Mail your completed entry to 12033 South Lone Peak Parkway, Draper, UT 84045, Attention: Marketing. Entries must be received by the final date of the contest. Only one mail-in entry will be accepted per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the contiguous continental United States (void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all U.S. Territories and Possessions, and overseas military installations). Must be 18 years of age or older as of entry date.
Employees of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, website providers/webmasters, and immediate family members (and those living in their same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws. Subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: Loveland Living Planet Aquarium will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner and ten (10) runner-up winners from all entries sometime on or before December 3, 2021.
4. PRIZES: One Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Family Plus Aquarium Membership, six (6) tickets to Festival of the Seas, six (6) tickets to a Utah Jazz game, and aquarium swag. Ten (10) runner-up winners will receive four (4) tickets to Festival of the Seas, four (4) movie tickets, and aquarium swag.
In addition, every person who enters the giveaway will receive a code sent to the email they provide to receive a $5 discount on Festival of the Seas tickets (limit 10 per person). 1,800 discounted tickets are available. The discount code is valid only while supplies last.
5. NOTIFICATION: Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by email. Winners are required to respond to the notification within 24 hours. Winners will receive an email confirmation for their response. If a response is not received from the selected winner within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received.
Winners may be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, photocopy of valid driver’s license issued in winner’s state of residency, and a Publicity Release form within ten (10) days of the date of issuance. Failure to return all forms within this time period, or to comply with any other provision herein, may result in the applicable winner being disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
6. CONDITIONS: Any valuation of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal, state and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for the Sponsor and the designee(s) to use the winner’s name, likeness, biography, statements, and any other similar materials for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation or any limitation.
Prizes are subject to availability and restrictions. All taxes, gratuities and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or passes. These prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Affiliates, its parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents from any and all liability or injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from this Contest, any prize won or in any Contest-related activity. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion. In its sole determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Contest or website, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person. Should any portion of the Contest, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Contest and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to such action. In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of Loveland Living Planet Aquarium will be final and binding in the awarding of the prize. In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter the Contest. The potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and its Affiliate Destinations and will not be returned to entrant.
8. USE OF DATA: The information obtained via the entry will NOT be used by Sponsor and their affiliates for marketing purposes. Any entry information collected from the Contest shall only be used in a manner consistent with the consent given by the entrants at the time of entry, with these Official Rules.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Contest, entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor, Recreation Investments, Inc., Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and each of their respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, members, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and the officers, directors, members, employees and agents of any of the foregoing (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to their breach of these Official Rules or any use of that entrant’s recipe, including but not limited to claims for copyright, trademark or other intellectual property infringement or appropriation, any claims for violation of privacy or publicity rights, or any claim that the recipe violates any applicable law, rule, regulation or order.
10. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain the names of the prize winner (available after winner confirmation is complete) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Loveland Living Planet Aquarium Attn: Loveland Living Planet Aquarium Contest Winners, 12033 South Lone Peak Parkway, Draper, UT 84045. (Please specify Official Winners’ List or Official Rules.) Residents of VT may omit return postage on Official Rules request. Requests for winner name must be received within 45 days of close of contest.
11. SPONSOR: The Contest Sponsor is Swire Coca-Cola.