Once you are ready to make a reservation, complete the online birthday request form; a party coordinator will contact you within 3 business days. Please schedule your party at least three weeks in advance.
Cancellation less than two weeks in advance will result in a $250 cancellation fee. There are no refunds within 3 business days. A decision to reschedule in advance may have payments moved to the new date.
We will be thoroughly cleaning the party room between parties. Tuki’s Island: Play & Party Center is cleaned nightly.
• 120 minutes in a private party room (additional time included with Deluxe Package)
• Admission to the Aquarium for your guests for the entire day of your party (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Monday)
• Access to Tuki’s Island: Play & Party Center during party time (socks required, age limit 12 years and under for play structure)
• Food and beverages (see party packages for details)
• Paper plates, napkins, cups (blue, green, or pink) and navy plastic table covers
• Staff cleanup
Aquarium admission for you guests is included. (see party packages for details)
Party size is limited for safety reasons. Birthday child and family are included in the party count, plus any combination of children, adults and Aquarium members attending.
Parents who stay with their child need their own Party Admission Ticket and will be part of your party count.
Tuki’s Island: Play & Party center is a central play area for the four party rooms. It is designed for children under the age of 12. It is available to Aquarium Members, the general public paying for admission, and party guests. Socks are required for everyone intending to explore the play structure.
Yes, regular birthday candles are allowed in the party rooms. No sparkling or trick candles.
You may bring cake, cupcakes and ice cream. Other outside food and drinks are not permitted. You may, however, order food from the Aquarium. Additional food items must be ordered at least three business days before your party. If you desire additional food on the day of your party, you may purchase food at the café and bring it to the private party room.
Guests can bring table decorations or centerpieces. The following items are prohibited in the party rooms and the Aquarium: balloons, glitter, confetti, fog, bubble machines, and sparkling candles.
Parties include 120 minutes in a private party room with access to Tuki’s Island: Play & Party Center during your party time. You and your guests are welcome to explore the Aquarium on your own anytime during the day of your party.
Get up close with one animal and learn all about that amazing animal with an Aquarium Educator. The cost for this party add-on is $50.
• Animal Meet-and-Greets last approximately 15-20 minutes and will be held in your private party room.
• Possible animal guests include reptiles, insects, mammals, and birds.
• Animal Meet-and-Greet must be requested at booking and will be booked on a 1st-come-1st-served basis.